Friday, May 29, 2015

Sites To See #442

The SOLE purpose of this series is to help call attention to sites that I think many would find most interesting—in one way or another.  Just to be clear, inclusion in this series is not necessarily meant as an endorsement, and I have included sites that I found rather disturbing.  The link below each image is to the site itself, and each image is linked to the particular post from which it was taken when applicable.  Please, go see for yourself.  Oh, and as of August 10, 2012, I will be no longer including sites that have auto-play and word verification engaged.





 Link: [Jobsanger]















Please Also Visit:

14 comments:

  1. Thanks!!! Glad you enjoyed the blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear LV!!! Yeah, me and stuffed animals go way back.

      Delete
  2. Just wondered if jobsanger was one of the sites you found "rather disturbing"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Ted!!! Actually, no, I did not, but political cartoons are often outrageous. Nonetheless, it is good to know that the liberals can really stick it to the conservatives when there is an opening (either real or imagined) when what I have seen the most of is the other way around.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for linking to our blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear Sheepmom!!! Counting sheep at night has never worked for me. Sigh.

      Delete
  4. Ooooh, a great bunch today you have here, Jerry, thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Linda!!! Be assured that I greatly appreciate the encouragement.

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the links, and will check them out...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Whiteangel!!! I hope you see some very enjoyable sites.

      Delete
  6. Isn't it ironic that you chose a winter picture which was a few months ago for a blog called keeping with the times

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Ann!!! Be assured that I have not taken any iron in years.

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear Irene!!! You sure do take some great shots.

      Delete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.