Friday, May 22, 2015

Sites To See #441

The SOLE purpose of this series is to help call attention to sites that I think many would find most interesting—in one way or another.  Just to be clear, inclusion in this series is not necessarily meant as an endorsement, and I have included sites that I found rather disturbing.  The link below each image is to the site itself, and each image is linked to the particular post from which it was taken when applicable.  Please, go see for yourself.  Oh, and as of August 10, 2012, I will be no longer including sites that have auto-play and word verification engaged.

 Link: [Dungha]



















Please Also Visit:

10 comments:

  1. Some great links here, Jerry, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Linda!!! I am very glad that you are enjoying them.

      Delete
  2. Oh goodness sweet kitty cat what are you doing in there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Karen!!! Methinks the fat dormouse may be tired of getting thinner.

      Delete
  3. I've always wanted to go to Hawaii. I'll check that blog out first :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Ann!!! We would to pay a visit to the state someday, but since neither one of us are "beach-people," we do not have all that much of a burning desire to do so.

      Delete
  4. Jerry...you will find my response on my blog to your last comments ...with a full explanation! lol

    Never fear, my dear...you've not offended me. My lack of communication was not your fault...or mine, really!

    I hope you and Arlynda are having a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Lee!!! Yes, I just thanked you over there for getting back to me so soon. Alas, Arlynda insists that everything is always my fault, and she has lots of fun with that (at my expense, of course). So, her long weekend is starting off with a bang. Sigh.

      Delete
  5. Am I the disturbing one? Thanks for including me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear Green Monkey!!! Oh no, maybe a little quirky, but not disturbing. (LOL?)

      Delete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.