Friday, May 15, 2015

Sites To See #440

The SOLE purpose of this series is to help call attention to sites that I think many would find most interesting—in one way or another.  Just to be clear, inclusion in this series is not necessarily meant as an endorsement, and I have included sites that I found rather disturbing.  The link below each image is to the site itself, and each image is linked to the particular post from which it was taken when applicable.  Please, go see for yourself.  Oh, and as of August 10, 2012, I will be no longer including sites that have auto-play and word verification engaged.















 Link: [D2 Art]





Please Also Visit:

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for including Darkmatters!! Nice site you have here, will link over to it!
    www.darkmatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome and thanks for being so considerate, my dear Matt!!! The funny thing is that I would consider most of your reviews as being rather brilliant--certainly not dark. (LOL?)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for introducing me to another Oregonian at Celeste Bergen, and a fellow artist to boot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Stephen!!! I am very glad that you are pleased.

      Delete
  3. whatever that is in the picture for cajun delights looks really good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Ann!!! Yes, it most certainly does.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for another great series, Jerry! I have been out more now that the weather has been so beautiful, and have been taking some long walks. Just got home an hour ago and had my supper, so I will do my dishes, get a cup of herbal tea and go through these links. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Linda!!! Sounds like a plan to me!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for commenting on my site!
    The little boy "Boyhood" (Dark Matters) caught my attention, as did Chickadee
    Home Nest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Susan!!! I don't think I will ever want to see Boyhood, but I recognize it as being an incredible film. Chickadees were regular customers at my mom's suet stand way back when.

      Delete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.