Monday, April 13, 2009

Three Crosses by Sandra Mack


Three Crosses
Sandra Mack

Remember sinner if you will
Three crosses standing on a hill
Remember too how selflessly
The Savior payed for you and me
Hanging there on cursed wood
Between two thieves why should it be
That Christ hung there on center tree
The angels looking down could tell
They knew the reason very well
The truth rang out from cherubin host
Now Christians with one voice can boast
The truth that day is truth still
It was the Heavenly Father will


For more poetic gifts from our Heavenly Father given through the delightful Ms. Mack, please go to: [Soul’s Release]

1 comment:

  1. I like Three Crosses - is this a poem or lyrics from a song? Thanks for sharing and being a blessing.

    ReplyDelete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.