Wednesday, October 22, 2008

WhiteHeart Wednesday

Link: [Freedom]



MP3 Audio From: [BlogDumps Video]

Sing Your Freedom
WhiteHeart

Let’s come out and say the truth
Living can be a fight
Sometimes you find yourself wandering down
The cold winter streets of your life

When you’re a prisoner of the time
And the darkness is closing in
With all of your heart you’ve got to rely
On the song that is hidden within
That song that cries out to begin

Sing your freedom
Freedom
Freedom
Sing your freedom
Freedom
Freedom
Let the song of your faith come alive

Like a cool wind that flows
From a valley unseen
Out of the depths of a trembling heart
You find yourself starting to sing

Listen to your own words
It’s the power of what you believe
Let the chorus build louder and louder
And shatter the blackness and pain
Let it rise like a healing flame

Sing your freedom
Freedom
Freedom
Sing your freedom
Freedom
Freedom
Sing your freedom
Freedom
Freedom
Sing your freedom
Freedom
Freedom
Let the song of your faith come alive

Can’t lock up the truth
Or chain our beliefs
Can’t drown out the song
Of those who are free

Freedom
Freedom
Freedom
Sing your freedom
Freedom
Freedom
Come on sing your freedom
Freedom
Freedom
Oh sing your freedom
Freedom
Freedom
Let the song of your faith come alive

Link: [WhiteHeart]
Please Also Visit: [FishHawk Droppings] and [All Arkie]

9 comments:

  1. "I'm singing!" Eleanor says.

    (and so she is ....)

    *
    Thanks for sharing these lyrics, Sir FishHawk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no doubt that you sound absolutely angelic, my dear Lady Eleanor. Thank you for having Sir Geoff bring you by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, you might want to head back over to the All Arkie Army. I'm healthy again and have been working like a dog on it. We've got our traffic count up over 100 visitors per day and we're getting some original content, too.

    And, yes, posting links and what-not are fine. I'm posting mostly original stuff over there (anything that pertains to Saline County, actually), but I figure on encouraging everyone to do what they like.

    I've been poked, prodded, filled full of various types of medicines and have felt like a lab experiment for a couple of months.

    It seems to have paid off, however. I've got the energy to promote two blogs now, at least.

    I feel I may have strained your patience in my absence. I do apologize for that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Music is healing. Thank you for such uplifting thoughts. You encourage your readers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the reinvite, my dear TNS Hawg. I'll be posting a FIVE FOR FRIDAY especially for All Arkie, which will have different sites than those included here and on FishHawk Droppings in order to keep you in the good graces of the Entrecard folks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so very much, my dear Liara!!! Your Dream Builders Australia site in on the list for a future FIVE FOR FRIDAY.

    ReplyDelete
  7. FishHawk:

    Yep. Saw those over there. Looks good and I appreciate your considering the Entrecard folks. We're getting more traffic as I've been dropping at least 100 cards a day and we've even recruited a couple of folks in the past week.

    What do you think about the mix of Arkansas-centric and other content?

    Looks like we're attracting some interest, at least...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, and if you want to link to something you particularly like on your blog, go right ahead.

    I'm not worried about original content -- I know I'll be posting enough to meet that "requirement," and I've seen some other folks doing the same thing (such as your Five for Friday).

    I think we'll have enough of a mix to avoid any trouble.

    Again, thanks for your patience. It's been a rotten couple of months for me, health wise, and I knew how I wanted to promote the Army, but just didn't feel like doing it.

    Yes, and to make things even more fun, my employer has (believe it or not) run out of money. Burned through $1.5 million in reserves like drunken sailors on shore leave. Our company credit cards don't work anymore and they're cashing in CDs to make payroll.

    Mercy! There are never any shortage of problems, are there?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been wondering if the bottom falling out of the real estate market might affect your job, my dear TNS Hawg. I hope they keep in mind that public relations work is needed more in times like these than when things are going good.

    As in regards to All Arkie, what you are now doing sounds great. For I would think that you would attract a large following with articles covering various parts and aspects of the state, along with stuff that is not necessarily limited to Arkansas.

    I'm glad you are feeling much better. I hope you don't do anything to inspire the lovely Ms. Marci to take another chunk out of your rear too soon.

    ReplyDelete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.