Tuesday, August 21, 2007

TCC {Part I} Offer

If you would like a copy of "The Crackerhead Chronicles {Part I}: please E-Mail me and I will send you a downloadable copy that will be somewhat different than one published on the blog. For it will include reference verses; and be set-up in book-form.

My new E-Mail address is: FishHawk7@gmail.com
In regards unto cost: I would like to receive a dollar ($1.00USD) as a donation; but if you cannot afford it, or just not willing to pay anything: no problem. For this was not done for the money.

P.S.: I will not be posting anything unto "AsTheCrackerheadCrumbles" for a little while. For I need to concentrate more of my attention upon "FishHawk Droppings"; but be assured that this blog is far from being over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.