Friday, December 19, 2014

Sites To See #422

The SOLE purpose of this series is to help call attention to sites that I think many would find most interesting—in one way or another.  Just to be clear, inclusion in this series is not necessarily meant as an endorsement, and I have included sites that I found rather disturbing.  The link below each image is to the site itself, and each image is linked to the particular post from which it was taken when applicable.  Please, go see for yourself.  Oh, and as of August 10, 2012, I will be no longer including sites that have auto-play and word verification engaged.



 Link: [Fraise]










 Link: [Gumbo Lily]







Please Also Visit:

10 comments:

  1. Honey Rock Dawn has some soul stirring photographs worth seeing. Thanks for bringing them to my attention.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Stephen!!! Yes, I saw several there that were breath-taking.

      Delete
  2. ...and there's always one, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Shadow!!! So very glad to be of more service, my lady.

      Delete
  3. a nice selection. I hope you warned Grumpy old Ken we were coming. We wouldn't want to make him grumpier

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Ann!!! I warned them all just after midnight (my time) Friday morning, and none of them have seemed to care so far. Sigh.

      Delete
    2. Jerry, that's a shame. "Thank you" doesn't cost anything, but I think are two words that just aren't said enough. :)

      Delete
    3. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Linda!!! The average has been around 70% no-responses since the beginning. I sure hope this 100% (so far) no-responses isn't starting a new trend.

      Delete
  4. love the clever titles folks give to their blogs. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear TWG!!! I must admit that I have never had a daiquiri in the dirt. Sigh.

      Delete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.