Saturday, March 23, 2013

Trib Updates


This is a weekly series that will include a brief summary of the latest articles that have been published on The Tribulation Times Herald-Exhorter.  Hopefully, this will encourage you to go check out some truly outstanding articles that have been published by a number of truly outstanding authors.  Moreover, I hope this will also encourage you to want to become a contributing member/author, as well.  The “Hear Ye!  Hear Ye!” site explanation near the top of the side-bar should answer many of your questions.  Yes, this series also included an “SOS! (Spam On Saturdays)”  segment before, but it just wasn’t working for me.  Therefore, that will be replaced by a republishing of one of the Trib articles.

[Some More News!!] has a video and the lyrics for the Newsboys’ Shine.


[The Minister and The Crackerhead Kindled] announces the book now being for sale on Amazon.

[ESPN Additions] shows that are some risks involved with bus driving.

[WhiteHeart Wednesday] contains a video and the lyrics for His Heart Was Always In It.

[So Do I] has a video and the lyrics for DC Talk’s version of I Wish We’d All Been Ready.



Many have said that I have a lot of guts.  Some of the time that has even been in a good way.  Be assured that there would not be anything good about me spilling them far and wide, which would be what would undoubtedly happen if I ever took a ride on Silver Dollar City’s new [Outlaw Run].


Please Also Visit:
and

2 comments:

  1. I've been on one similar to that. I always did love roller coasters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Ann!!! That could sure can explain how you stay so skinny.

    ReplyDelete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.