Saturday, March 6, 2010

PUSA vs. Weird Al Yankovic

Link: [The Presidents of the United States of America]


Link: [On YouTube]

Lump
The Presidents of the United States of America

Lump sat alone
In a boggy marsh
Totally motionless
Except for her heart
Mud flowed up
Into Lump’s pajamas
She totally confused
All the passing piranhas

She’s Lump
She’s Lump
She’s in my head
She’s Lump
She’s Lump
She’s Lump
She might be dead

Lump lingered last
In line for brains
And the ones she got
Were sort of rotten and insane
Small thing’s so sad
That birds could land
Is Lump fast asleep or
Rockin’ out with the band

She’s Lump
She’s Lump
She’s in my head
She’s Lump
She’s Lump
She’s Lump
She might be dead

Lump was limp and lonely
And needed a shove
Lump slipped on a kiss
And tumbled into love
She spent her twenties
Between the sheets
Life limped along
At Subsonic speeds

She’s Lump
She’s Lump
She’s in my head
She’s Lump
She’s Lump
She’s Lump
She might be dead

Is this Lump out of my head
I think so

Is this Lump out of my head
I think so

Is this Lump out of my head
I think so

Is this Lump out of my head





Link: [Weird Al Yankovic]


Link: [On YouTube]

Gump
Weird Al Yankovic

Gump sat alone
On a bench in the park
My name is Forrest
He’d casually remark
Waitin’ for the bus
With his hands in his pockets
He just kept sayin’
Life is like a box of chocolates

He’s Gump
He’s Gump
What’s in his head
He’s Gump
He’s Gump
He’s Gump
Is he inbred

Gump was
A big celebrity
He told JFK
That he really had to pee
He never feels
Too dump because
His mom always told him
Stupid is as stupid does

He’s Gump
He’s Gump
He’s kinda square
He’s Gump
He’s Gump
He’s Gump
What’s with that hair

Run
Run
Run run
Now Forrest
Run
Run
Run like the wind now
Run
Run
Run run
Now Forrest
Run
Stop

His buddy Bubba
Was a shrimp-lovin’ man
His friend with no legs
He called Lieutenant Dan
His girlfriend Jenny
Was kind of a slut
He went to the White House
Showed LBJ his butt

He’s Gump
He’s Gump
He’s not too bright
He’s Gump
He’s Gump
He’s Gump
But he’s all right

Is this Gump out of his head
I think so

Is this Gump really brain dead
I think so

Did this Gump make lots of bread
I think so

And that’s all I have to say
About that

Lyrics From: [Sing365]

Please Also Visit: [FishHawk Droppings]


6 comments:

  1. I love the parodies this guy has done. I'll never forget "Eat It"...from high school. Bravo Weird Al!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Roschelle!!! Oh, I would love to include a face-off between him and Michael in this series, but I haven't been able to find embeddable videos of either "Eat It" or "Fat" yet. Be assured that I am still looking, and hoping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving these Weird Al posts of yours. He just cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Ann!!! I'm really glad you are enjoying this, and I'm hoping to find enough to keep it going for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too I loved "Eat It" as well, it took me a few times before I knew for sure what was being sang...

    Dorothy from grammology
    grammology.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I may have to resort to posting a made-up video for Weird Al's "Eat It." For I haven't found an embeddable real one yet. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Dorothy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.