Sunday, June 9, 2013

A Sunday Drive

Back during my childhood, our parents would often load up my brother and me after Sunday morning church services for a leisurely drive around where we lived.  Even though we were seeing mostly familiar sights, it was still good to see them, and this is why “A Sunday Drive” sounded about right for the name of a weekly series revisiting familiar sites that are well worth seeing again and again.  The link below the image is to the site itself, and the image is linked to the post it was first included in here.



 Link: [Cynical-C]




 Link: [Hullabaloo]












Please Also Visit:
and

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for including me in the Sunday Drive. This is a great idea for a regular feature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear Pickleope!!! Um, I'm still not sure what a pickleope is... (LOL?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I will look at Pickleope! So cute. Hope you have a wonderful weekend. Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya know the bad part of Sunday Drives? Knowing that I have to get up early tomorrow morning and go to work. :( I hate it when that thought ruins my Sundays.

    I like the pug blog--that is one wacky lookin' pooch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Sandie!!! I hope you enjoy yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Lin!!! With it being almost 30 years since I held a Monday through Friday job, Weekends have generally been just another couple of days to me for quite some time, and with football now being played everyday of the week--even at the high school level, I have lost that sense of an internal calendar. So, I usually have no idea what day it is until a program comes on the television when it should, and with scheduling appearing to no longer be much of a priority for networks these days... Sigh.

    ReplyDelete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.