Sunday, June 16, 2013

A Sunday Drive

Back during my childhood, our parents would often load up my brother and me after Sunday morning church services for a leisurely drive around where we lived.  Even though we were seeing mostly familiar sights, it was still good to see them, and this is why “A Sunday Drive” sounded about right for the name of a weekly series revisiting familiar sites that are well worth seeing again and again.  The link below the image is to the site itself, and the image is linked to the post it was first included in here.




















Please Also Visit:
and

6 comments:

  1. After reading your comment about Duke and I coming to visit I figured I better look in to what was going on. None of your posts have been coming through bloglovin even though I have you in there. Now I wonder how many other blogs I've been neglecting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Ann!!! After reading what you had to say about Feedly and Bloglovin a few days back, I gave Bloglovin a try while keeping Feedly in place. Your RSS feed was being picked up by Bloglovin, but I did not want to have to learn how to use another reader. So, I deleted it after a couple of days and have stayed with Feedly. It's not Google Reader, but at least it is not completely intolerable to me. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jerry as always, a true pleasure to visit here. You always provide the most interesting topics and links.

    Thank you so very much for the feature.

    A beautiful week to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are most welcome, and thank you for being so considerate, my dear Laura!!! Alas, your puppy does not seem to be adoring your decor all that much. It is the same here. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. some great signs in this bunch. i'm sure their blogs are equally as entertaining. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by, my dear TWG!!! Well, they keep me entertained, but my wife insists that I am rather simple-minded. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.