Friday, June 19, 2015

Sites To See #445

The SOLE purpose of this series is to help call attention to sites that I think many would find most interesting—in one way or another.  Just to be clear, inclusion in this series is not necessarily meant as an endorsement, and I have included sites that I found rather disturbing.  The link below each image is to the site itself, and each image is linked to the particular post from which it was taken when applicable.  Please, go see for yourself.  Oh, and as of August 10, 2012, I will be no longer including sites that have auto-play and word verification engaged.







 Link: [Photo Roma]













Please Also Visit:

14 comments:

  1. If only I could step into these photos!

    I have nominated you for a Creative Blogger Award! Check out my site. Thanks for your excellent posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Susan!!! Thank you also for the nomination.

      Delete
    2. ......Check on Monday, 6/22!

      Delete
    3. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Susan!!! I will.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Ann!!! Kinda creepy to me. (LOL?)

      Delete
  3. Thank you for your visit and the nice shout out to my blog. Sorry I've been a little lax lately. Maybe I'll get my ducks in a row soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear Paula!!! Oh my, our ducks are certainly happy up here. For the remains of Tropical Storm Bill left lots of water for them to play in. Of course, victims of the flooding are not so happy.

      Delete
  4. Interesting art at Paper Rainbow. Thanks for bringing this site to my attention

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Stephen!!! Lots of pretty colors--huh?

      Delete
  5. I'll check these out- I love to find interesting new blogs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Terri!!! I hope you see some sites you like here.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear TWG!!! I was wondering if you two knew of each other.

      Delete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.