Friday, June 5, 2015

Sites To See #443

The SOLE purpose of this series is to help call attention to sites that I think many would find most interesting—in one way or another.  Just to be clear, inclusion in this series is not necessarily meant as an endorsement, and I have included sites that I found rather disturbing.  The link below each image is to the site itself, and each image is linked to the particular post from which it was taken when applicable.  Please, go see for yourself.  Oh, and as of August 10, 2012, I will be no longer including sites that have auto-play and word verification engaged.





 Link: [Lilbitbrit]




 Link: [Madi & Mom]




 Link: [Minusca]


 Link: [Moontides]





Please Also Visit:

8 comments:

  1. Good links, it shows what other people blog about...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Whiteangel!!! Be assured that I greatly appreciate they encouragement.

      Delete
  2. Ah, so nice, Jerry, thanks! It is supposed to be rainy here today and it looks as if it will be, so housework and a nice cup of tea....and these sites will be great. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Linda!!! You have certainly proven yourself to be a very faithful friend.

      Delete
  3. Many thanks for including our blog in today's post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear Cheri!!! Traveling through your part of the country was always a joy to me, but paying more attention to the countryside than my driving almost got me into some serious trouble while going down Black Mountain in my big truck one day. Sigh.

      Delete
  4. oh, looks like some good ones here. Hopefully it'll rain and I'll have time to sit in front of the computer this weekend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Ann!!! It's been raining here almost all day, but we'll take that over getting around four feet of hail like some parts of Colorado did.

      Delete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.