Friday, June 12, 2015

Sites To See #444

The SOLE purpose of this series is to help call attention to sites that I think many would find most interesting—in one way or another.  Just to be clear, inclusion in this series is not necessarily meant as an endorsement, and I have included sites that I found rather disturbing.  The link below each image is to the site itself, and each image is linked to the particular post from which it was taken when applicable.  Please, go see for yourself.  Oh, and as of August 10, 2012, I will be no longer including sites that have auto-play and word verification engaged.



 Link: [NixPages]


 Link: [Nuts in May]










 Link: [Only Birds]





Please Also Visit:

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear Nick!!! You sure take some great shots.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing Onions and Paper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear Jane!!! It came as a quite a shock to me to find that onionskin paper is not actually made from onions, and I do not know if I will ever get fully over it. Sigh.

      Delete
  3. Olav's Fotoblogg is interesting. It looks like a toupee walking through a pasture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Stephen!!! Well, they have so-called bog people up there.

      Delete
  4. it's raining so I'll have plenty of time to check these out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Ann!!! You could take Gibbs and your Fitbit kayaking.

      Delete
  5. Your PPF piece is gorgeous. Thanks for commenting on the PPF page about my art. I am not able to attend the party this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Faye!!! Well, it is not actually my piece. For I pick images that I think will attract attention to the sites I am featuring in this series. The image is linked to the post where I found it, and you can probably go from there to find out whose piece it actually is.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Joel!!! I am glad you liked this.

      Delete
  7. Thank you so much for including Of Hills and Heather. I'm glad you enjoy the blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear Martha!!! Your mom was indeed a beautiful woman.

      Delete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.