Saturday, August 6, 2011

Trib Updates and SOS!

This is a weekly series that will include a brief summary of the latest articles that have been published on The Tribulation Times Herald-Exhorter.  Hopefully, this will encourage you to go check out some truly outstanding articles that have been published by a number of truly outstanding authors.  Moreover, I hope this will also encourage you to want to become a contributing member/author, as well.  The “Hear Ye!  Hear Ye!” site explanation near the top of the side-bar should answer many of your questions.  Along with the updates, there will be some commentary on some of the spam that has been sent my way, which is what the SOS! (Spam On Saturdays!) is all about.  No, I do not expect to accomplish anything with the spammers.  For if they understood what they are doing, surely they wouldn’t be doing it, but it will make me feel better, which is all that counts—right?


[Not His Fault] contains an explanation from me of how Lavender Darwin is not responsible for my sudden interest in redecorating.


[Big Rigs] has Lavender Darwin waxing philosophic about his romantic dreams of the open road.


[The Amy Hestir Student Protection Act] contains some concerns that I have over a newly passed Missouri law that essentially forbids any interaction between teachers and their students on social networking sites.


[I Will Never Fly Again Because of TSA! (Listen up, Airlines of America!)] is another infamous rant from Lavender Darwin.


[What’s With the Ridiculous Advertisements in My Inbox] has Lavender Darwin wondering what scantily-clad women have to do with sleep-aids.


[Disappoint-mints] contains just a linked image that will surely make Lavender Darwin a darling of the Tea Party (as if he wasn't already).


[Through The Wormhole] contains a review by me of a very interesting program on The Science Channel.


[An Exciting New Hollywood Motion Picture from Lavender Darwin Studios!] is about an exciting new Hollywood motion picture from Lavender Darwin Studios!


[Torchwood: Miracle Day] is a review by me of a new series on Starz that has gotten my complete attention.



From: Barabara Belia pamilakarey@ryeco.com
To: fishhawk7@gmail.com
Date: Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 12:07 AM
Subject: ez7


x2f


Quite frankly, I don’t know what to think about this. Since no one has been assassinated in the area lately, it probably wasn’t a hypnotically-implanted code sent by the Illuminati. On the other hand, my wife has made it abundantly clear that I NEVER pay attention to ANYTHING really important.


Please Also Visit:
and

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Ann!!! Yeah, but to where?

    ReplyDelete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.