Friday, August 12, 2011

Sites To See

The SOLE purpose of this weekly series is to call attention to sites that I think many would find most interesting—in one way or another.  Just to be clear, inclusion in this series is not necessarily meant as a recommendation, and I have included sites that are rather disturbing to me.  The link below each image is to the site itself, and each image is linked to the particular post from which it was taken when applicable.  Please, go see for yourself.



 Link: [14th Street]


 Link: [16 House]






 Link: [The Foundry]















Please Also Visit:
and

8 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm not sure how or why you came across my blog, but I'd rather not generate a bunch of traffic from people that I don't know reading it. If you wouldn't mind, could you please remove the link to This is Our Life from this week's post? I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like - And Now I'm A Grownup - hope that wasn't Christy's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has been removed, my dear Christy. Perhaps it would be prudent to make your site private, and then you wouldn't have to worry about any unwelcome attention.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Sandie!!! No, Christy's site was "This Is Our Life."

    ReplyDelete
  5. An interesting selection. I really have to wonder why someone would make their blog public if they don't want to generate traffic. Curious

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Ann!!! It is indeed a head-scratcher.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please remove the link to Walk With Me By Faith blog.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It has been removed, my dear Faith. Alas, superficial Christians are so reluctant to come out of the shadows.

    ReplyDelete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.