Wednesday, March 9, 2011

WhiteHeart Wednesday



MP3 Audio Player From: [BlogDumps Video]

Where The Thunder Roars
WhiteHeart
Fire in the air
Burning everywhere
See the signs
Of a world that’s lost control
Stepping out my door
Isn’t safe no more
But I know
It’s where I want to go

Out where the thunder roars
Where the lightning strikes
On a distant shore
Out where the thunder roars
I’ll stand in the heart of the storm
Where the thunder roars

If it was just me
I could never leave
And be a man
With his face turned to the wind
But I can go out there
Shake the hand of fear
‘Cause I’m walking with the mighty One
Who raised up His voice
To the storm
He’ll keep us
Safe and warm

Out where the thunder roars
Where the lightning strikes
On a distant shore
Out where the thunder roars
I’ll stand in the heart of the storm
Stand with my head held high
Be a voice of hope
When the lonely cry
Out where the eagles fly
The wonder of love
Will light up the sky

Out where the thunder roars
See it shine
See your love shine
Out
Straight to the heart of the storm
The wonder of love
The wonder of love
The wonder of love
All the lonely people
All the needy people
Out where the thunder roars
Come to the heart of the storm
Out where the thunder roars
The wonder of love
Love


Please Also Visit:
and

4 comments:

  1. Can you tell me how to put that relay for life on the side of my blog, I am still not very computer smart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh we don't like thunder, it makes loud scary noises and puts Duke into a barking frenzy :) Despite that it's a nice song

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Lucky Lady!!! I am probably doing it the hard way, but the way I did it was to:

    (1) Google American Cancer Society Relay For Life.
    (2) Click-on "Images"
    (3) I copied the first image like that in the upper left-hand corner because it was already cropped to 215 x 200 pixels, which is about right size for my side-bar. Come to think of it, you could probably use the image that is already on your personal fund-raising page by right-clicking on the Relay For Life Image, and then clicking-on "Save Image As" to get a copy of it. For it is also cropped down to about the right size.
    (4) I then pasted the image to a file on my computer.
    (5) The next step is to go to your Blogger Dashboard, and click-on "Design."
    (6) After "Page Elements" comes up, click-on "Add A Gadget," which can be found on the top right-hand side (and at the bottom) of my page.
    (7) Scroll down the list of options, and click-on "Picture."
    (8) I did not include a title or caption, but the image is linked to your personal fund-raising site. This was accomplished by pasting (or typing) in its URL where the image can be linked to something.
    (9) If you pasted the image to a file on your computer, you can upload it by following the steps given when you click-on the "Browse" button. If you didn't do that, I think you can upload the image by pasting (or typing) in the URL for that particular image on the web, which will displayed in the address bar of your browser after you click-on the image on Google Images.
    (10) Then just click-on "Save," and if you do not want it to be on the top of your side-bar, you can move it to where you would like it to be by dragging and dropping it within the parameters of the page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Ann!!! Yeah, our puppies don't like it when it thunders too loud, but I think it is still a really cool song. Headphones help.

    ReplyDelete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.