Saturday, May 11, 2013

Trib Updates and Mom


My energy level has been even lower than usual the past few weeks, which has made it very difficult to publish enough material on The Tribulation Times Herald-Exhorter to justify putting up an update here on Saturdays.  Hey, I was only able to publish an [ESPN Additions] and a [WhiteHeart Wednesday] over there the past week.  Therefore, in the hope of not causing myself anymore embarrassment than usual, it seemed prudent to discontinue the Trib Updates series for the foreseeable future, and starting next week, ESPN Additions will be taking its place here on Saturdays.  The following is the audio version of The Second Crumb from The Crackerhead Chronicles.  If for some reason you do not find my voice most pleasing, you can read the text by itself for free [here], along with the book in its entirety, starting [here].  A Kindled version of the entire book can be purchased for one measly dollar [here], and since we could sure use the money, donations of not so measly dollars can be given by clicking on the donation button on the sidebars of all of our sites.


Please Also Visit:
And

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what an interesting story and what fun it must have been to go in search of answers, I love a good bit of mystery to uncover. Your wife is right about Sam Elliott having a cool voice, but so do you, in a southern way, to me, and I'm sure she's just so used to hearing your voice so it's no big deal, but it was a treat to listen to your Mother's story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Karen!!! I am really glad you enjoyed it. In regards to Arlynda and my voice, she also sees me talking. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.