Wednesday, October 21, 2009

WhiteHeart Wednesday

Link: [Tales of Wonder]



MP3 Audio Player From: [BlogDumps Video]

Where The Thunder Roars
WhiteHeart

Fire in the air
Burning everywhere
See the signs
Of a world that’s lost control

Stepping out my door
Isn’t safe no more
But I know
It’s where I want to go

Out where the thunder roars
Where the lightning strikes
On a distant shore
Out where the thunder roars
I’ll stand in the heart of the storm
Where the thunder roars

If it was just me
I could never leave
And be a man
With his face turned to the wind

But I can go out there
Shake the hand of fear
‘Cause I’m walking with the mighty One
Who raised up His voice
To the storm
He’ll keep us
Safe and warm

Out where the thunder roars
Where the lightning strikes
On a distant shore
Out where the thunder roars
I’ll stand in the heart of the storm

Stand with my head held high
Be a voice of hope
When the lonely cry
Out where the eagles fly
The wonder of love
Will light up the sky

Out where the thunder roars
See it shine
See your love shine out
Straight to the heart of the storm
The water of love
The water of love
The water of love
All the lonely people
All the needy people
Out where the thunder roars
Come to the heart of the storm
Out where the thunder roars
The water of love
Love

Link: [WhiteHeart]


6 comments:

  1. I love White Heart. I'm glad I found this blog. Is there a way to subscribe to it? I couldn't find it if there is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Steve!!! I'm glad you like what I have been trying to do here.

    The way I subscribe to blogs is through Google Reader, and after you have got that, just copy the home URL at the top of the page of a site you want to subscribe to, and then just paste it in the space provided after you click-on "Add a subscription" at the top left-hand corner. Google Reader will do all of the rest that may be involved in getting the RSS feed. That is, if the site has one, which this one does.

    By the way, I have added your "Steve's Random Thoughts" to the list for a future Sites To See, which comes out each Friday. I'll let you know when it is actually included, which will be a while because of how many are already on the list. Thanks again for stopping by!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't heard this one before..I liked it. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was a big fan of WhiteHeart long before I heard this song, and it came as a very pleasant surprise to me, as well. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Auntie E!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this song. I have never hear of White Heart before but now that I have I am going to be checking them out. Thank you for sharing this.

    Love and Blessings,
    AngelBaby

    ReplyDelete
  6. WhiteHeart was really big on contemporary Christian music stations back in the 80's and 90's, but I think they have been broken up for close to 10 years now. I'm glad you liked the song. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear AngelBaby!!!

    ReplyDelete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.