Saturday, March 16, 2013

Trib Updates


This is a weekly series that will include a brief summary of the latest articles that have been published on The Tribulation Times Herald-Exhorter.  Hopefully, this will encourage you to go check out some truly outstanding articles that have been published by a number of truly outstanding authors.  Moreover, I hope this will also encourage you to want to become a contributing member/author, as well.  The “Hear Ye!  Hear Ye!” site explanation near the top of the side-bar should answer many of your questions.  Yes, this series also included an “SOS! (Spam On Saturdays)”  segment before, but it just wasn’t working for me.  Therefore, that will be replaced by a republishing of one of the Trib articles.

[Hear The News, Boys and Girls!] contains a video and the lyrics for the Newsboys’ I’m Not Ashamed.

[ESPN Additions] goes to show that some forms of exercise do not work well at work.

[WhiteHeart Wednesday] has a video and the lyrics for Highland of Love.


Be assured that I have been made well aware of the absolute truth of the matter truly being that I should always display a great amount of patience and understanding [2 Timothy 2:24-26].  For the screaming tirades that I naturally want to go on will not help to accomplish our Heavenly Father’s desires [James 1:19-20].

So, why would He want to work in and through someone as deeply flawed as I naturally am?  Could it be that the Lord God Almighty really isn’t all that good of a judge of character?

For God, who said, “Let light shine out of darkness,” made his light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ.  But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us. [2 Corinthians 4:6-7 NIV]

Please Also Visit:
and

2 comments:

  1. I like that truck! I am trucking out myself today, be back later...it's not winter for the sunny moment right now and I have to take what I can when I can! If only our winter would go away for good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Karen!!! What truck? Are you talking about the one in the ad for Somokin' Joe on the sidebar?

    ReplyDelete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.