Saturday, November 17, 2012

Trib Updates



This is a weekly series that will include a brief summary of the latest articles that have been published on The Tribulation Times Herald-Exhorter.  Hopefully, this will encourage you to go check out some truly outstanding articles that have been published by a number of truly outstanding authors.  Moreover, I hope this will also encourage you to want to become a contributing member/author, as well.  The “Hear Ye!  Hear Ye!” site explanation near the top of the side-bar should answer many of your questions.  Yes, this series also included an “SOS! (Spam On Saturdays)”  segment before, but it just wasn’t working for me.  Therefore, that will be replaced by a republishing of one of the Trib articles.

[I Feel The Son] contains a video and the lyrics to Guardian’s Like The Sun.

[ESPN Additions] shows just how far Brad Keselowski will go to win.

[WhiteHeart Wednesday] has a video and the lyrics to Even The Hardest Heart.

[Recalling The Past Without Regrets] is by Christine Mousseau about getting past mistakes.


My wife was informed a few minutes ago that her employment with [UHC] has been terminated.  As I have said [before] in other places, this news has been expected for quite some time now, and it is almost a relief that the ax finally fell.

Since nothing about such was discussed, neither one of us know just how long our internet connection will last, but it shouldn’t take more than 2-3 days (a week, at most) before we are back online when our current arrangement is also terminated.  So, if I miss a publishing deadline or two, be assured that I will be back!

Oh, and I hope that my wife will be joining me online soon.  Of course, she could not possibly be as informative and entertaining as I am, but she sometimes tries hard.

In any event, I expect you-all to behave yourselves.  For she will surely take it out on me if you-all do not, and I have enough scars already.

Please Also Visit:
and

2 comments:

  1. Oh no I am so sorry to hear this. My husband's company laid off 40+ drivers yesterday. Luckily we are safe right this moment. But one never knows these days.

    I will be keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers!!
    Peace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Jackie!!! Whoa, it is really something when a trucking company lays off drivers!

    ReplyDelete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.