Monday, November 5, 2012

Come Monday...My Memories Delayed

“Come Monday…” is a weekly series that will involve a review of, or commentary about,  websites, movies, documentaries, television shows, sports, music, and whatever else may tickle my fancy at the time.  Be assured that these reviews will be generally positive, as in accordance to the Jimmy Buffett song “Come Monday.”  This is subject to change, however.  In fact, I would be most derelict in my duties to neglect going on a rant every once in a while.  For rants promote change, and change can be good—right?  Therefore, since good is generally considered as being a positive force in 99.3% of the parallel universes that I am aware of, even a rant could be considered as being something positive, and a genuine hissy-fit would be even better (so I’m told).



How was that for an attention-grabbing title to this piece?  For this is really about the scheduled review of the new [My Memories Suite 3] having to be delayed.

Although, I must admit that there is much about last weekend that I would like to forget—if not forever, then at least for a little while.  For everything short of losing power here conspired to prevent me from preparing a proper review of the [digital scrapbooking software] for your consideration.

Oh, and it would have to be an epic review.  For I do not have any experience with digital scrapbooking at all.  That is, at least to the extent of my knowledge and understanding.  For as I have attempted to make abundantly clear over the years, I am about as technologically-challenged as anyone can be.  Therefore, I could have lots of experience with digital scrapbooking without even realizing it, which might come to light after playing around with My memories Suite 3 for a while and reporting on what progress I may have made.

Nope, there was no playing around with the My Memories Suite 3 after I received it in an online download Saturday afternoon.  I suppose the downloading process might make for a somewhat interesting tale.  For it took well over a half of an hour to complete at an average of over 400 kb/sec. download speed.

Yeah, the file was that large.  In fact, it was 1,123.17 MB, which converts to 1.0968+ GB!  Therefore, I would not recommend trying to download it online if you are still on a dial-up connection, as it might require around 12 hours without any interruptions.

Be assured that I plan on publishing at least one more featured article on the software, and if it works like I am hoping that it will, you will be hearing a lot more about it.  For I have been given an idea on how to publish an audio/video version of [The Crackerhead Chronicles] on YouTube, and I am thinking that My Memories Suite 3 might prove quite useful in that endeavor.  In the meantime, the following video should prove helpful with giving you an idea about what My Memories digital scrapbooking software is all about.  By the way, if you think you might be interested in becoming affiliated with My Memories, they have a [program] for that.

Please Also Visit:
and

4 comments:

  1. You are so funny! Grabbing....a yes, but actually having just you as one of my fave bloggers posting is all the grab I need!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be interested in hearing what you thought of the program.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Karen!!! I actually struggled with the use of that line. For most of the "grabbing" around here involves Arlynda trying to get me to shut up. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Ann!!! Alas, I will be working on it, but my plans often go quite awry.

    ReplyDelete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.