Monday, December 11, 2017

Help Needed

My beloved wife, Arlynda, went to spend all of eternity with our Heavenly Father in His Kingdom of Heaven as an heir to all that is His in glory very early last Tuesday (December 5th) morning at Cox South Hospital (here in town) due to complications from non-alcoholic cirrhosis of the liver. I have been posting updates on my Facebook page because this is where many of her close friends and family members mostly are online. I meant to publish a timeline of those posts here before now, but I have been just too overwhelmed with other matters. As long as I keep focused upon Arlynda's great suffering finally coming to an end, I do okay.

Anyway, I find myself in need of some financial help. I would rather not go into further detail at this time, but we had been existing from disability check to disability check for the last several years. The amount was barely enough to keep the bills current, and I found out this morning that it is going to take at least another couple of months before Social Security determines how much more I can receive each month. The $108 I am now receiving is nowhere close to being enough, and I now need at least $1,000 to keep a roof over my head (along with our critters) and the wolves at bay. Please give what you can, but to be perfectly honest about it, I cannot naturally blame anyone for thinking that I had made my own bed and now receiving what I deserve.

The easiest way to give would be to click-on the Paypal Donate button about a third of the way down on my sidebar here. For those who do not have a Paypal account or would rather not use it, our physical address is as follows.

Jerry E. Beuterbaugh
1714 W Scott St.
Springfield, MO 65802

Please Also Visit:


8 comments:

  1. I am so sorry Jerry to hear of your loss. I know that as believers in Christ we shall be eternally with God once we leave this world, and if your beloved wife is where I was taken to when I had my NDE then she would not want to be anywhere else. Also I believe that God will supply all your needs as my husband and myself have gone through many times of being taken to different places - some not what we necessarily wanted, but there has always been a reason for it.
    God bless you as you 'be still and know that He is God.'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much. I also once had NDE (I think) but I was not taken anywhere. I just felt myself leaving my body and was looking down upon it. Just as I started to go through the ceiling of the sleeper of my big truck at the time, I screamed, "No, I am not ready yet!" I do not know if it was actually out-loud or not. Anyway, I immediately slammed back into my body, and that was that for that. It may have been just a figment of my very fertile imagination, but it was oh so very real to me. Still is.

      Delete
  2. I don't think I could say it any better than Brenda did. Her comment says it all. Again, my condolances. Hang on to your faith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Much appreciated, my dear Ann. I hope Wade has continued to get better. I hope Gibbs leaves lots of presents for you, Christmas morning. (LOL?)

      Alas, I cannot purposefully do anything to hasten my demise. So, here I wait and hope for my own sentence in this prison of a world to come to an end very soon. It is all in our Heavenly Father's most capable hands, though. May His will be done.

      Delete
  3. I am so sorry to learn of your loss, Jerry. No words can be enough.

    Arlynda is now completely healed, free of all pain, and worshipping at the feet of our Saviour. Someday you will be with her, but just not now. You still have work to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Susan!!! My financial situation is not as bleak as it was, but I am not out of the deep water yet. At least Arlynda's great suffering finally came to an end. May our Heavenly Father's will be done.

      Delete
  4. I stopped by after seeing your comment on Timmy Tomcat's blog for the loss of Mr. Buttons. My condolences on the loss of your dear wife! May God provide for your every need, including comfort as you grieve.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much for stopping by here, my dear Jan!!! I still miss her terribly, but it is getting easier to bear. My financial woes are still far from resolved, but our Heavenly Father is making that not so hard to bear, as well. Hopefully, He will lead me out of the proverbial woods much sooner than later.

      Alas, Trixie, our 12 year-old blind, deaf and crippled terrier-mix, went over the Rainbow Bridge a couple of weeks ago. The house is even lonelier now, but I still have one pup and two kitties to keep things from getting too morbid around here.

      Delete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.