Wednesday, February 22, 2017

SiteHoundSniffs Remodeling Completed


I really hate to admit it, but I suppose Grayson ain’t as full of it as I thought he was.  For he said that remodeling [SiteHoundSniffs] was not going to take all that long, and considering just how much was changed, a little over two weeks is really not all that long.

Oh yeah, A LOT was changed.  Most of it should be rather obvious, but getting there took a great deal of effort.  For all of the linked headers displayed on the All and United States pages had to be redone—not to mention moving the additional text links for every category and country to their own pages.  Will I get a raise out of it?  According to Grayson, one must be getting paid to begin with before they can expect a raise {Insert groan here.}.


Yeah, I finally got around to adding a [Humor] category.  We hope it will be a place where you will want to hang out with [Crotchety], [Chatterbox] and [NoNameDufus].


Going clockwise and starting on the left of the front row, that is me, Steven Vaughan, Eric Fields, and Gary Sanders in the newspaper clip from 1972.  The [Preppers(+)] sites featured in order of appearance on the rest of the ad are [Rational Preparedness], [Off Grid and Free], [Reality Survival], [Plan and Prepared] and [Backdoor Survival].  By the way, Grayson says that I ain’t prepared for diddly.  Sigh.

Please Also Visit:

18 comments:

  1. Just saying hello. Hope you have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Sandie!!! I will be over forthwith to see if you published an update lately.

      Delete
  2. You do know the Crotchety blog hasn't had a post since 2011 ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Grace!!! Yes, we have several inactive sites listed because we feel that the value (in one way or another) remains for as long as the site is still up.

      Delete
  3. Nice to see Grayson gave you time off to pop in to your blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Ann!!! Be assured that I am paying for it. No, he is not being very nice about it at all!

      Delete
  4. Took advantage of this link to say hello

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Martin!!! It is so good to see that you are still functioning so well.

      Delete
  5. Stopping in with a hello! Bright Blessings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Truedessa!!! Be assured that I greatly appreciate the encouragement.

      Delete
  6. Glad to see a post and that things are coming together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Jenny!!! Ah, but appearances can be deceiving. (LOL?)

      Delete
  7. Thank you so much for stopping by my place. Very nice to visit here and look forward to visiting more. Looks like you've been through a major "remodel"!! Whew! That can be stressful. LOL! I'm happy for you to use my header if you wish. Have a blessed day. tanna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Tanna!!! Your header for The Brick Street Bungalow is now displayed, and I sent you an email with the details. Yeah, I have always said that I would rather take a beating from a much smaller person than move, and remodeling certainly applies--even if it is online. Sigh.

      Delete
  8. I could use the humor category about now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Eve!!! I hope me coming over to Intangible Hearts and making a fool out of myself helped. (LOL?)

      Delete
  9. eye noe this commint haz nothin ta due with this post
    but eye wanted ta say thanx 777 bazillion timez for
    yur kindnezz two me & me familee last week
    sorree for de copee N paste type for mat…….lovez all wayz
    boomer ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Boomer!!! I really do feel your pain. For two of our kitties and two of our puppies have crossed over the Rainbow Bridge in the last few years. Now, I cannot say, "Thus saith the Lord," about the subject like I can others, but I cannot imagine our Heavenly Father's Kingdom of Heaven being nearly as joyous without our beloved pets being there to spend all of eternity with us.

      Delete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.