Sunday, September 14, 2014

A Sunday Drive

Back during our childhood, our parents would often load up my brother and me after Sunday morning church services for a leisurely drive around where we lived.  Even though we were seeing mostly familiar sights, it was still good to see them again, and this is why “A Sunday Drive” sounded about right for the name of a series revisiting familiar sites that are well worth seeing again and again.  The link below the image is to the site itself, and the image is linked to the post it was first included in here.









 Link: [Let's Chat]


 Link: [Life 101]









Please Also Visit:

10 comments:

  1. That picture in "Just for Today" is fascinating, at first I couldn't work out if it was a real desert photo but then realised it wasn't.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Jenny!!! It is an amazing image.

      Delete
  2. And your link to Venemous Bead reminds me Helen hasn't posted for ages!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Jenny!!! Maybe you can get her going again?

      Delete
  3. Thank you heaps for this I am going to visit a few of the other blogs that I have not heard of before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear Jo-Anne!!! Thank you also for wanting to see the other sites. For that is what this is all about!

      Delete
  4. The Venomous Bead has given me food for thought. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Stephen!!! Just the name of the site should pique most curiosities--huh?

      Delete
  5. Thanks so much for the shout out Jerry. I really appreciate what you're doing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear Rick!!! I am sorry about failing to include you (your books) in our Thinking of Christmas Gifts in July 2014 series, but you are on the list to be included in our upcoming November Nudges on my wife's site. Be assured that we will let you know when it is actually included.

      Delete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.