Saturday, December 10, 2011

Trib Updates

 

This is a weekly series that will include a brief summary of the latest articles that have been published on The Tribulation Times Herald-Exhorter.  Hopefully, this will encourage you to go check out some truly outstanding articles that have been published by a number of truly outstanding authors.  Moreover, I hope this will also encourage you to want to become a contributing member/author, as well.  The “Hear Ye!  Hear Ye!” site explanation near the top of the side-bar should answer many of your questions.  Yes, this series also included an “SOS! (Spam On Saturdays)”  segment before, but it just wasn’t working for me.  Therefore, that will be replaced by a republishing of one of the Trib articles. 

[Squinty Whistles Presumed Eaten By Grizzly] brings us news of the untimely demise of a very strange fellow.

[Lavender Darwin Escapes Urology Prison With the Help of Bigfoot!] brings us news of the return of another very strange fellow.

[My Extremely Short Interest in the Music of Anne Murray] lets us know that Lavender Darwin doesn't think much of snowbirds.

[Wayne and Schuster – Some Sharp Comedy] shows that they did some really awful things to Lavender during his captivity.

[More Peter Gabriel/Genesis] has Lavender providing us with something that has helped in his recovery.

[Uncontrollable Facial or Bodily Movements?] goes to prove that Lavender is making a valiant effort to get back to his mojo.

[Evolutionary Science Is Evolving] is from me about a documentary that I found most appalling.

[Fiends With Benefits] provides further proof that Lavender is recovering nicely (much to the detriment of us all).

[Why I Won’t Play Serious Sam 3] shows that Lavender is indeed back.

[Washed Out – You’ll See It] is from Lavender, and I didn’t see it.

[Solzhenitsyn – Voices from the Gulag] has Lavender reminding us of something that we should never forget.

[Pearl Harbor/John Williams] is a reminder of what we have been missing while Lavender was away.

[GoodSearch – Use It!] has Lavender promoting a charitable search engine.

[Solar Flares and/or EMPs Wiping Out the World’s Power Grids!!!] has Lavender encouraging us to watch as much television as we can while we still can.

[I Took An Arrow In The Knee In Skyrim: The True Story] has Lavender getting serious, and doing a really good job of it.

[A Newt or a Mormon] has Lavender wondering if he should run for president.

[I Loathe New York] has Lavender providing us with some information on a disturbing development in New York City.


Link: [On PBS]

I started to cringe within the first few seconds of the start of this program, and that grew to almost seizure-like proportions by the end.  For I hate the fact that [President Roosevelt] placed [Prime Minister Churchill] in such an untenable position, which was undoubtedly in the hope of appeasing very selfish [Republican] interests in order to keep his [New Deal] alive.  I also hate the fact that the French were not more cooperative, along with [where] their sovereign pride got them.

Please Also Visit:
And

2 comments:

  1. Makes me wonder how our children's children will feel years from now when they hear about the actions of todays men in power

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Ann!!! I hope they will be ashamed. For even in cases of when much good was accomplished, they took most (if not all) of the credit.

    ReplyDelete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.