Friday, July 1, 2011

Thinking of Christmas Gifts in July

I would think that it would be needlessly to say, but considering the level of sophistication to many of my readers, it would probably be better to just go ahead and spell it out. Therefore, please be advised that this is one of a number of special edition Sites To See, and all included in it may have something that just might fit quite nicely under your Christmas tree (or stuffed in a stocking) a few very short months from now. As in the regular Sites To See, the link provided below is to the main site, and the images are linked to their particular page, when applicable. The images serve as an example of what they have to offer, and they are not necessarily meant as a recommendation. Although, they do represent something that I liked to at least a certain extent, but since my wife does not like me all that much most of the time (no, I have no idea why, neither), I do not expect to see any of them with my name on it. Hopefully, it is better in your family, and I am quite sure that the artisans here would greatly appreciate your business. Besides, spending your money on things that are made and marketed by people not so unlike yourself strikes a blow against corporate greed and all of that other stuff, which is supposed to be a good thing—right?

 Link: [A La Carte]






 Link: [Aerten Art]




 Link: [Ann Burke]










 Link: [Art by Kris]






 Link: [Artsy Clay]







Please Also Visit The Other: [Christmas Gift STS]

As Well As:
and

20 comments:

  1. Oh Wow! Christmas? I was just thinking of how much I love summer! haha... but you are right, the count down begins in July now, oh boy. Well these are some great ideas for wonderful gifts this Christmas. Thank you so much for including my angel montage.

    Jaime :)
    artsyfartsy.me

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear Jaime!!! Be assured that time has been really flying for me, and I wouldn't be surprised if the next time I blink my eyes it will be Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely idea - Christmas in July!

    Thank you very much for including my photograph as one of your selections.

    Kala
    A Matter Of How You See It

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear Kala!!! Maybe this will help get you going on opening your online gallery a little sooner than later?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great idea! It's never to early to shop and tuck away holiday gifts. I am honored to have my little doggie in the midst of such beautiful handmade creations. Thank you ever so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear FishHawk,
    Thank you so much for including my sea-blue necklace here and for thinking of my jewelry as possible Christmas presents for your readers.
    Best wishes,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Jerry, for including those very 'Christmas-y' earrings in your ever famous 'Christmas in July' post...we are getting ready for our annual 'Beach Week' and honestly, it is the ONLY thing on my mind right now...can't wait to spend some serious time @ the shore...have a GREAT July 4th weekend...:))

    best always,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so fairy much for including my art magnet! *sparkle* I have added your link to my features of aquariann Squidoo lens.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear Artsy!!! I am fairly sure that I know of several who will consider your little doggy as being a big winner.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear Anna!!! With you living a whole lot closer to the North Pole than I do, how could I leave you out?

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear Amy!!! Be assured that I greatly appreciate the comment you left on Azure Islands. Now, don't come back from the beach looking like you are wearing Santa's suit because of sunburn!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear Aquariann!!! I love your use of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't do christmas but you are always so generous in highlighting other folks sites.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't even want to think about Christmas right now but I do enjoy shopping. That artsy clay caught my eye. it reminded me of Duke

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Grace!!! Be assured that I greatly appreciate the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Ann!!! Yeah, I thought that might catch your attention.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for including my image in your collection of Christmas in July. How sweet of you. Hopefully your wife will read this and put your name on something from the list.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear Tammy!!! Alas, she keeps telling me that I am not nearly as charming as I think of myself as being, and after 17 years of marriage, she ought to know.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm a little late to the party, but... Thank you so much for including my mixed metal bracelet and for your continued support!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear Athena!!! I hope you have been busy having fun in the sun!

    ReplyDelete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.