Wednesday, July 29, 2009

WhiteHeart Wednesday

Link: [Highlands]



MP3 Audio Player From: [BlogDumps Video]

Once And For All
WhiteHeart

Oh won’t you come with me
To a hill called Calvary
See the face
Of a bruised and dying man

Can anyone explain
The mystery beyond the grave
Of this place
Where love is born again

Once and for all
That He gave His life
He bled and died
The sacrifice for all
Who will take His name
Once and for all

Oh won’t you come and see
The tide of all humanity
Every race
They come on bended knee

We cannot close the door
There is a why He fought the war
Of this place
Everyone can be free

Once and for all
That He gave His life
He bled and died
The sacrifice for all
Who will take His name
Once and for all
Open wide the doors
There’s room for more
To all the world
That a heart can sow
When you call upon His Holy name

Once and for all
There is freedom
Once and for all
There is freedom
Love’s here
Love conquers all

Once and for all

Who will take His name

Once and for all

Call upon His name

Once and for all
It goes on and on
Unto everyone
When you call upon His name
Once and for all
End time will tell
How much fruit you yield
In a heart that loves in His name
Once and for all
It goes on and on
Unto everyone
When you call upon His name
Once and for all
End time will tell
How many wounds will heal
In a heart that burns with His name

Once and for all
It goes on and on and on

It goes on and on

Once and for all

Oh I want to feel it
Once and for all
It goes on and on
Unto everyone
Once and for all

Link: [WhiteHeart]

10 comments:

  1. Fishhawk is that really a BagPipe ?
    awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, that sure looks like one on the cover of their album, but I'm not sure if one can be heard being played on the song itself. Thanks for stopping by, my dear RE Ausetkmt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a live haggis...

    'Goes on and on' - was that lyric written by Adullamite per chance?

    ReplyDelete
  4. In regards to the haggis crack, my dear Mike, can I borrow a line from Highlander, "How revolting,"? I do believe that you may be on to something about the lyric, however. For if he did not actually write it himself, the line could have certainly been inspired by him. Anyway, thanks for stopping by again, as well as for calling Lizzy's "Where The Mountains Meet The Sea" to my attention!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We met a guy when we were at the shore last year. Actually, my husband woke up and heard bagpipes playing and the sound was coming from the beach. So we quickly dressed and went out to listen. He was wonderful and even played Happy Birthday to my husband.

    BTW, have you ever thought of using one of Michael W. Smith's songs for lyrics? I would bet you will like him."Let It Rain" is one of our favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If my wife goes ahead and has a funeral for me, I would like her to have bagpipes playing Amazing Grace. Of course, a recording of such would suffice. Frankly, I don't want her to go to the trouble, but I have been instructed to let it be as she wishes. For having a ceremony of sorts would be of great comfort to her.

    As in regards to Michael W. Smith, I plan on featuring a couple of his songs in a future TWO FOR TUESDAY. "My Place In This World" has to be there, and "Let It Rain" would certainly be a good choice for the second. I suppose we'll see when the time comes. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Cher!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for an interesting post - nice words to this piece. I love bagpipe music - we have the Scottish Highland Games near where I live and I enjoy going mostly to listen to the bagpipes - the natural setting where the games are held, the bagpipes sound real cool as they echo off surrounding mountains.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sure the music is incredible, but I would have to keep my eyes closed if I was ever to attend one of your Highland Games, my dear New Hampshire Mike. For I would be afraid of what "else" I might see. Thanks for stopping by again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm popping in on all my friends today to ask a favor, could you swing by please to see what I'm talking about.

    Thanks in advance
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for calling my attention to this, my dear Sandy. I just signed my name, and I hope she continues to improve.

    ReplyDelete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.