Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Top Entrecard Droppers For March, 2009

Have you ever felt like a complete idiot? Well, it is most definitely a new sensation to me. For I have always had complete confidence in the truth being that every decision that I have ever made has always been the right one. (Despite any and all evidence to the contrary.)

Well, it’s different now. For it has been brought to my attention that I should have signed on with [Entrecard] when Ms. Marcueto of [The Fearless Blog] and Ethan of [The Natural State Hawg], [All Arkie Army] and [Straight Shooting Real Estate] tried to convince me that it was a very good thing a year ago (to the best of my recollection). For at least 7, 450 visits have been made here through Entecard in the six weeks or so that I have been with them so far.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I have heard all of the “stuff” about Entrecard just being about “drop and run,” but I have gained several new friends who have taken the time to read posts and leave comments. I would think that it has something to do with the very high quality of the content here, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Oh my, I just realized that I may have experienced another couple of new sensations—grace and humility! Maybe I should be more adventurous?

On second thought, experiencing new things is really not all that it is cracked up to be. So, I’ll have to double the guard against that sort of thing in the future.

Anyway, I have learned that it is also a good thing to post a list of the top droppers each month. Therefore, I will do so without any further ado. Please click on the icon to visit their site.



Positive Men


Tech Blog


Sound of a Soft Breath


Change Your Mindset


The Fearless Blog


Metallman's Reverie


Brick For Jade


Hello Kitty Gifts


Enjoy Work As Leisure


PJ's Prose

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing about Entrecard and the friends you have met. I discovered your site through Entrecard and I am thankful for the service of it. Some blogs I have found, I enjoy returning daily - yours is one of them. God Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh. I told you so ;)

    I've met a lot of great bloggers through Entrecard. That, in my mind, is what the site is all about.

    And the extra traffic is a bonus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are certainly one of those whom I was referring to who have become a great friend to me through Entrecard (naturally-speaking, of course), my dear Mike. THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I've also ran across a lot of really horrible people (ex-practicing lawyers, real estate publicists, crotchety old men, cantankerous Scots, raging redheads, etc., etc.) out here in cyberspace, my dear TNS Hawg, but I suppose I cannot blame that all on Entrecard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. FishHawk, Ha! Entrecard is the best. Don't you forget it either young man! I really have met some of the best people through EC and I have been with them over a year now. I made a video (yes I really made it) and I am cordially inviting you to watch it and let me know what you think. It is posted at the voices, you know http://thevoicesofthem.blogspot.com
    Have a glorious day my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Only been in EC for a few weeks but I've been really pleased with what it has done. Met some very cool folks and come across some fantastic sites I never knew existed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the invite, my dear Ettarose!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for further proving the Entrecard scoffers wrong, my dear Wow Druid!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This bit confuses me. 'Grace & Humility' and referring to you? Hmm I find this difficult to comprehend......

    And what does 'cantankerous' have to do with Scotsmen? They are all humble.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Need I say more, my dear Adullamite? I THINK NOT!!!

    P.S.: I hope you get to feeling better soon. For you are bad enough when you are feeling fine, but you are downright unbearable when you get the sniffles.

    ReplyDelete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.