Thursday, March 6, 2008

The Seventh Day In Review


“The Seventh Day” is a blog carnival that is designed to provide bloggers an opportunity to showcase their best work and readers a chance to get acquainted with some new sites and authors. It is hosted by Hopeful Spirit on On The Horizon; and there are regularly some really outstanding posts there (my own notwithstanding).

No, there is no need for me to go on and on. For the submissions speak for themselves; and since many, many more are sure to follow: I cannot imagine why anyone would not want to subscribe unto the feed.

03/16/08 Update: If you have seen this post before: there were links unto almost all of the submissions unto The Seventh Day that were listed by category for the purpose of displaying the wide variety of submissions and to call special attention unto older ones that might not be seen by those who had never heard of this publication before; but I have been informed that what good I hoped for might cause some harm in one way or another. Therefore: all of the links have been removed; and I sincerely regret any damage that I may have caused anyone.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out about the carnival. I always enjoy reading the posts you submit and hope you will continue to participate, as will your readers!!

    Blessings to you,

    Hopeful Spirit
    On the Horizon

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are most welcome, Hopeful Spirit.

    ReplyDelete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.